Top 10 Plays for October

Eek, there is no other word but eek to describe how I felt when I finally counted up my play total for October, 35! Possibly too much for I am feeling shattered and even a trip up north for four days to see family over the Bonfire Night weekend has suddenly got three plays in it now! Oh well, I'll cut down next year...  ;-)  So on we go with my top ten for October (and I know I've cheated with a joint top place, but it's my blog, I'm allowed! And both those plays really are superb. I've excluded Avenue Q as I've seen it so many times before but it probably would have figured around 4 or 5.)
  1. Tribes  &  Palace of the End
  2. Broken Glass
  3. Billy Elliott The Musical
  4. Departure Lounge
  5. Hamlet (National Theatre)
  6. Contractions
  7. The Country
  8. T.E.O.R.O.M.A.T.
  9. Tomorrow Morning
  10. Blasted

Labels: